Anti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
Mineral fertilizers are prone to caking, dusting and dehumidification. A conditioning additive AgroMag, was especially developed to eliminate these problems in the production of compound fertilizers.
The use of AgroMag magnesium hydroxide leads to the formation of strong and dense grained structure of granules. It gives optimum physical properties to fertilizers.
Advantages of AgroMag
- reduces significantly the presence of fluorine and silicon on the surface of the granules
- increases the strength of granules
- reduces the caking of the product
- Reduces the porosity of the granules
- reduces the porosity of the granules
- improves the grading and significantly reduces the amount of fine fraction
- enhances the efficiency of the surface treatment of the fertilizer by conditioning mixtures because of the reduced porosity. As a result the conditioning mixtures are less absorbed into the granules
- reduces the consumption of expensive organic conditioners
Turnkey solutions for this field
The most demanded products of Europiren in this field are:
Our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the product.